Signals Coronavirus (Covid-19) Statement
Keeping you safe at Signals
We want to make sure that we are doing everything possible to keep you safe as a visitor and workshop participant at Signals.
We have put the following measures in place to provide a secure and fun environment:
- We will operate a one-way system during drop off and pick up. Signs and floor markings will help you with this.
- We will make sure that each participant has a clean table to themselves socially distanced around the room.
- We will make sure that, where safe and weather permitting, we have doors open to ensure good ventilation.
- We ask that parents and anyone over the age of 12 wear a face covering while in the building. Once seated participants may be able to remove their mask, but this will be at the discretion of Signals staff. Those under the age of 12 do not need to wear a mask.
- We will provide hand sanitiser in addition to the hand washing facilities located in the kitchen and toilet.
- We have a QR code registered with the NHS COVID -19 App. This will be displayed at the entrance and inside the workshop space for parents/ guardians, please make sure if you have the app that you scan this code before the start of the workshop.
- Where possible equipment sharing will be kept to a minimum, all participants will have access to their own Macbook.
- Toilets, equipment, tables and chairs will be cleaned fully before and after use.
- All Signals staff present will take part in twice weekly workplace testing.
Weather permitting, some elements may take place outside to reduce risks.
If you have booked a place on one of our workshops and have any symptoms of COVID -19 please DO NOT attend the session. Please email email@example.com or call 01206 560255 to let us know that you will not be attending.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact.
Updated January 2022